Sunday, November 27, 2005

BeLoVeD..

Oh well, life's like tt eh?

Another round of depression sets in rite before the weekend.. another mishap to my beloved.. Keep having doubts as to whether i should share when there's this nagging feeling tt ppl are taking advantage of my generosity.. Guess i do tt too sometimes, but i dun cut off a piece of flesh or anything like tt rite?

Sigh.. Why? Why muz this be happening to me? I mean, i dun really feel tt i've been a bad person, maybe juz a bit of naughty things now n den, but do i deserve this? Seriously, being good doesn't leave u with anything.. Ppl may take u for granted, or take advantage of u, but u can't do anything abt it, coz u're born tt way..

I guess there's really nth else to do but juz try to be optimistic, or stay ard the right company..

No comments: