Tuesday, March 25, 2008

mOrBiD tHoUgHtS..

William Shakespeare, a famous person who died on e same day as his birthday..

Pretty cool huh? Betcha not many know about that..

What if the same thing happened to me?

Well it isn't that hard, from the easy availability of knives, screwdrivers, chainsaws, and not to forget the amount of high-rise buildings in sg.. Juz tt i juz missed my chance by a day, but what if..

1. How many ppl will act know abt it? Pretty reclusive these days..

2. How many ppl out of those who know will come for my wake? Not many since it's e busy period, n i dun think i'm tt close a fren to warrant such a visit..

3. How many of those who do come will be crying? Projected figures of less than 10 will cry for me, more should be crying for all the shit tt i left behind, including 3 projects, some debts, plus a routine..

Hmm..

3.1. I can't really help much in the projects due to my lack of listening in class as well as knowledge, so they'll prob be better off w/o me leeching off them

3.2. I'm easily replaced and subbed, n the wonders of e far east should be able to take their minds off me

4. My will, practically non-existent, but lets juz try to list some things out

4.1. Things of value: memories, friendships, not to forget love; well intangibles tt can't be passed on, so not much point in writing them down, will bring them along to my grave

4.2. Things with a price tag on them: none really belongs to me since i haven't really worked for my own pay, so theoretically everything belongs to my parents, oh well..

4.2.1. (I'll wear the shirt on my deathbed btw hehe..)

5. Will be a pretty dull affair in terms of colour since I dun have any offsprings at the moment hehe.. So there's no need to distinguish b/w generations..

6. Well my coffin should be pretty cheap considering my size, hmm, scrapped tt, I'll prob be cremated and poured into a regular-sized urn, with plenty of breathing room..

7. I'll prob hold an "alive" wake first, juz to let everyone know tt i'm dying, rather than juz have a wake where everyone comes n i can't even thank them for coming.. for more information, pls refer to "Tuesday with Morrie"

8. Published on this blog, a memorial in my name..

8.1. Done by myself..

9. Well the Earth will still continue rotating since my weight will be too insignificant to cause unbalance in nature

10. Hmm i'm thinking of wat else there is when a person dies.. Den i realise, nothing else will really be affected since life still goes on..

Oh well, kinda depressing how insignificant one can be to the whole universe..

To the world, u may be one person..
But to one person, you are the world..

2 comments:

yirong said...

i will definitely cry if you die! haha.. ok.. not sth to be happy abt since you are alr dead.. so better stay alive and make us smile by doing more flips~ hehe.. you are more significant to the ppl ard you than you have thought! everyone means nothing to the universe.. but sure you will mean sth to someone.. u are one friend whom i wish i get to know more abt.. so pls dun die before i get to know u better haha~

Wildfire said...

Haha...i like the part when you say your weight is too insignificant to affect the earth's rotation...lol...=)

True but meaningful blog post.

Nah I m not optimistic, i guess it's better to think of the worst and get something better than aim something better than get the worst.