Saturday, December 06, 2003

ClUbBiNg..

Yeah it's over!!!

Came home early in e morning coz it was too noisy to sleep in the room.. Guess induz3 was really a tiring place to go ya? Everyone went keesiao inside there, think it was act much more fun den at mandarin hotel floor 5, which was juz food and a bit of entertainment from e host.. Lost both my money n my voice, though it was one heck of an experience..=)

Anyway saw this girl in red top who took a 2nd look at me when i was walkin into the pub( haha coz i took a 2nd look at her too => ) Kinda think she's a kindergarden fren, but not so sure so didn't ask..

Haha now i know wat kind of lifestyle really suits me.. It ain't those formal dinner where strict dress codes are imposed, it's those activities tt i can do anything i wan, wear anything i wan.. Guess tt's kinda like wat most ppl wan?

"My Heart will go on.." ---Celine Dion
(Timeless classic..)

No comments: