Monday, January 19, 2004

闷...

好闷噢...

Ain't doing anything much these days.. Unless u count running errands as sth interesting.. Well at least they past e time la..

Yesterday.. Went NTU to get digicam from cy.. Haha waited for like 2 hrs b4 she woke up n passed it to me.. Maybe going in early does have its pros ya? At least i won't be idling my life away.. Sheesh i need to do sth constructive!!!

Thinking of getting e figurine we saw at orchard e other day.. Minature SoRa!!! Haha.. Prob gonna do it later.. If i can move my butt from e chair..

朋友啊..你们到哪去了???

Gonna go for prob e last training later.. Last training for dem till CNY celebrations finish, last training for me till i come out from camp? *Sobs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Should I Stay"

Had a drive, driven by ur luv, but when u messed around, I lost the drive I found..
Thought u needed, needed someone true, but u changed ur mind, or had I failed u?
Wish u’d been careful with my heart, but u tore it apart, and broke an angel’s heart..
The kiss was true, has to end somehow, but I’m living proof of wad luv is abt..

It’s hard holding u, loving u, losing u, it’s sad to be true, and be fooled by u, I dun noe, I gotta noe, should I stay or should I go?

U played me on, played me lyk a clown, but I feel for u, even though I’m down..
My heart is heavy, heavy lyk a rock, but I am so amused, u’re still in my thoughts..

It’s hard holding u, loving u, losing u, it’s sad to be true, and be fooled by u, I dun noe, I gotta noe, should I stay or should I go?

Oooohh… should I stay? Should I go?

It’s hard holding u, loving u, losing u, it’s sad to be true, and be fooled by u, I dun noe, I wanna noe, should I stay or should I…?

This time its done, it’ll never feel the same, but we had some good times, guess it’s sad just the same..
I guess the truth, doesn’t matter somehow, but u were living proof of wad luv is abt…

No comments: